[dune-pdelab] Branches for the review in february

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Jan 13 17:53:38 CET 2011

Hi!

In the context of the review weeks planned for PDELab (21.2. to 4.3.) we
(well, Steffen mostly) are planning to rewrite the MultiTypeTree-related
stuff.  For this purpose I just created a branch review_2011 for PDELab.

The plan is to rewrite multitypetree on that branch while the trunk stays
usable.  Once the rewrite is finished, we are going to merge the branch back
into the trunk.  We will of course make a tag before we do the merge, so
people who don't want to update know the last working revision.

To make merging out stuff easier, we ask you not to make big changes during
this period.  If you have prepared some changes already that might be
intrusive, please let us know *now* so we can coordinate, and maybe apply them
before we start working.

Bye,
Jö.

--
If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
pretend you don't know me.