[dune-pdelab] Variadic Templates

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jun 10 20:41:43 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

> since I am the one who wrote the TypeTree code, I should probably look into that problem...
> I'm rather busy until next week (I have a presentation here in Oslo), but after that I'll have a
> look. In theory, it shouldn't pose a problem, because it was explicitly designed to work with
> compilers without variadic templates...

I know, I remember the discussions we had back in march. Most of the
code works like a charm, but these particular constructs can't work,
in the current way.

I remember Jö describing a SFINAE construct to select a class,
depending on the presence of a certain typedef in an other class. Not
sure if this might help.