[dune-pdelab] Variadic Templates

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 10 20:33:22 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

since I am the one who wrote the TypeTree code, I should probably look into that problem...
I'm rather busy until next week (I have a presentation here in Oslo), but after that I'll have a
look. In theory, it shouldn't pose a problem, because it was explicitly designed to work with
compilers without variadic templates...

As I said, I'll take a look sometime next week.

Steffen