[dune-pdelab] Variadic Templates

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jun 10 20:06:56 CEST 2011

And just for the record, the first error:

test-composed-iis-gfs.cc:73:   instantiated from here
../../../dune/pdelab/gridfunctionspace/compositegridfunctionspace.hh:75: error: no type named 'Ordering' in 'struct Dune::PDELab::TypeTree::EmptyNode'

we might work around this problem by adding some selector structs, but
we need different structs for each type we query and we have the
problem with member access.

For variadic templates the problem doesn't occure, as only valid
parameters are accessed.

Christian