[dune-pdelab] [Dune] Inquiry on download and installation

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Mar 31 00:57:47 CEST 2011

[ Setting Reply-To to the PDELab mailinglist since this appears to be purely ]
[ PDLab related                                                              ]

Am Wed, 30. Mar 2011, 23:39:43 +0200 schrieb Jared Okiro:
> I am writing to you as one of your participants in the just concluded DUNE
> Course in Heidelberg.
> I have tried to install DUNE on my PC but have some few problems. I have
> only managed to install
> the modules: dune-common, dune-grid, dune-istl and dune-localfunctions.
> However, I am unable to install
> dune-pdelab and dune-pdelab-howto. How can I install these two?. Please
> assist.

Well, you could start by telling us what the actual problem is you
experienced.  Something like "dunecontrol gave an error" along with the error
message or "could not check out" along with the URL you tried to check out
from (and of course the error message from svn).

Bye,
Jö.

--
featured product: Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org