[dune-pdelab] Two problems with installation of pdelab-howto

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 17:25:46 CET 2011

Dear users,

I have been struggling with installation of pdelab and pdelab-howto for ten days.
Before reporting again error messages that appear on my screen, I'd like to ask you two things:

1) has anybody encountered problems in installing pdelab and pdelab-howto with MAC OS X (in particular, mine is 10.5.8)?

2) what is the difference between "trunk" and "snapshot 2.1" on the page:
http://www.dune-project.org/pdelab/
Which version should I download ??? Since I tried either the first or the second, but nothing works properly.

Thank you so much.
Cheers,

Andrea