[dune-pdelab] Compilation error for Dune::PDELab::FunctionToGridFunctionAdapter

Eike Mueller eike.h.mueller at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 30 21:13:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

thanks a lot, I've now changed it and it works as it should and I've
used it to construct the L2norm of the error. What I'm trying to do
next is construct a grid function which gives the error at each point
(and I want to save this to disk). Can I do this by constructing
something like the DifferenceSquaredAdapter and then use the *.vtu
output routines on this?

Thanks a lot,

Eike