[dune-pdelab] [dune-pdelab-commit] dune-pdelab r1995 - trunk/dune/pdelab/common

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Apr 26 12:01:23 CEST 2012

> Anyway I am pretty sure that most of us already have deactivated
> tabs. But you never know.

I doubt this. I though the same some time ago, because we had agreed
upon this for a long time, but then all these files with TABS showed
up.

I know there are problems with mergeing, that was exactly the reason I
voted a gainst a quick removal of TABS, as long as we have major work
in seperate branches. I think we must quickly try to get these
branches merged.THen we can remove the TABS and we have no further
issues with the hook.