[dune-pdelab] accumulate of LocalVector

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Aug 20 14:01:58 CEST 2012

Dear PDELab,

I am using the 1.0 release. I get warnings like
../../../dumux/boxmodels/linearelasticity/2p/el2plocaloperator.hh:453:33: warning:
‘void Dune::PDELab::LocalVector<T, LFSFlavorTag, W>::accumulate(const
LFS&, Dune::PDELab::LocalVector<T, LFSFlavorTag, W>::size_type,
Dune::PDELab::LocalVector<T, LFSFlavorTag, W>::value_type) [with LFS =
Dune::PDELab::LeafLocalFunctionSpaceNode<Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionSpace<Dune::GridView<Dune::DefaultLeafGridViewTraits<const
Dune::ALUCubeGrid<3, 3>, (Dune::PartitionIteratorType)4u> >,
Dune::PDELab::Q1LocalFiniteElementMap<double, double, 3>,
Dune::PDELab::NoConstraints, Dune::PDELab::ISTLVectorBackend<1>,
Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionGeneralMapper>, Dune::PDELab::MultiIndex<long
unsigned int, 3u> >, T = double, LFSFlavorTag =
Dune::PDELab::AnySpaceTag, W = double, Dune::PDELab::LocalVector<T,
LFSFlavorTag, W>::size_type = long unsigned int,
Dune::PDELab::LocalVector<T, LFSFlavorTag, W>::value_type = double]’ is
deprecated (declared at
/temp/bernd/DUMUX22/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/gridfunctionspace/localvector.hh:349)
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]

 From taking a look at gridfunctionspace/localvector.hh, I would think
that I should use the accumulate method of the
WeightedVectorAccumulationView rather than of the LocalVector. However,
I do not know how to enforce this, also not by comparing with
non-warning producing tests. Can you please help me? I am using the
types given in the message above and also listed below.

Thank you. Kind regards
Bernd

enum{dim = GridView::dimension};
typedef double Scalar;
typedef Dune::PDELab::NoConstraints Constraints;

typedef Dune::PDELab::Q1LocalFiniteElementMap<Scalar,Scalar,dim>
DisplacementFEM;
typedef Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionSpace<GridView,
DisplacementFEM,
Constraints,
Dune::PDELab::ISTLVectorBackend<1>
 > ScalarDisplacementGFS;
typedef Dune::PDELab::PowerGridFunctionSpace<ScalarDisplacementGFS,
dim,
Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionSpaceBlockwiseMapper
 > DisplacementGFS;

typedef Dune::PDELab::Q1LocalFiniteElementMap<Scalar,Scalar,dim>
PressureFEM;
typedef Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionSpace<GridView,
PressureFEM,
Constraints,
Dune::PDELab::ISTLVectorBackend<1>
 > ScalarPressureGFS;
typedef Dune::PDELab::PowerGridFunctionSpace<ScalarPressureGFS,
2,
Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionSpaceBlockwiseMapper
 > PressureGFS;

typedef Dune::PDELab::GridFunctionSpaceLexicographicMapper GFSMapper;
typedef Dune::PDELab::CompositeGridFunctionSpace<GFSMapper,
PressureGFS,
DisplacementGFS> GridFunctionSpace;

typedef typename GridFunctionSpace::template
ConstraintsContainer<Scalar>::Type ConstraintsTrafo;
typedef Dumux::PDELab::El2PLocalOperator<TypeTag> LocalOperator;
typedef Dune::PDELab::GridOperator<GridFunctionSpace,
GridFunctionSpace,
LocalOperator,
Dune::PDELab::ISTLBCRSMatrixBackend<1, 1>,
Scalar, Scalar, Scalar,
ConstraintsTrafo,
ConstraintsTrafo,
true
 > GridOperator;

The local operator looks like
template<class TypeTag>
class El2PLocalOperator
:
public Dune::PDELab::FullVolumePattern,
public Dune::PDELab::LocalOperatorDefaultFlags
{...};

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de