[dune-pdelab] missing entry in Makefile.am

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Dec 4 18:50:49 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

thanks for the report! That would be my fault, as I applied the patch… I'll take care of it.
Just a quick note: It would be great if you could report problems using the bug tracker at

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-pdelab/issues

That makes it easier to keep track of what's been solved where. Thanks! :-)

Steffen