[dune-pdelab] *** No rule to make target `doxygen-tag', needed by `install-doxygen'. Stop.

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Jan 13 12:27:52 CET 2012

Am Fri, 13. Jan 2012, 09:38:58 +0100 schrieb Markus Blatt:
> On the one hand doxygen-tag is only there if BUILD_DOCS is set true,
> which is the case if you did not provide --enable-documentation.
> On the other hand make install probably assumes
> --enable-documentation.
>
> Therefore my guess is, that you configured dune-pdelab with
> --disable-documentation. You check this by looking at the first lines
> of dune-pdelab/config.log. There you see the configure option.
>
> Anyway calling make (without install) should work.

Actually, isn't --disable-documentation obsolete?  I thought documentation
isn't build during a normal "make all" anymore, and instead you have to say
"make doc" in the toplevel.

So, if you want to do "make install", maybe you have to do "make all doc"
first?  (Of course, that would still be a bug, since it worked for the core
modules without install apparently.)

Bye,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free.
-- Linus Torvalds