[dune-pdelab] *** No rule to make target `doxygen-tag', needed by `install-doxygen'. Stop.

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Jan 13 15:33:39 CET 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:27:52PM +0100, Jö Fahlke wrote:

> Actually, isn't --disable-documentation obsolete?  I thought documentation
> isn't build during a normal "make all" anymore, and instead you have to say
> "make doc" in the toplevel.

I must have missed this.

> So, if you want to do "make install", maybe you have to do "make all doc"
> first?  (Of course, that would still be a bug, since it worked for the core
> modules without install apparently.)

I think he uses the 2.1.1 tarballs which come with prebuilt
documentation. So this issue might not have appeared.

Still sounds like a bug to me. I am just waiting for the answers of
the OP to reproduce the problem. (Until now I have not succeeded in
doing this.)

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Rappoltsweilerstr. 5, 68229 Mannheim, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658