[dune-pdelab] *** No rule to make target `doxygen-tag', needed by `install-doxygen'. Stop.

Victor Mataré matare at lih.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jan 17 12:50:00 CET 2012

On Friday 13 January 2012 09:29:08 Markus Blatt wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:56:03PM +0100, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
> > >2. Install doxygen and wml.
> >
> > I never installed wml, an installed doxygen suffices
> > for me.
>
> you are right, it works even without the website meta language.
> Just tested it with the current 2.1.1 tarballs and the pdelab snapshot.
>
> Please check whether you really have doxygen available und DUNE finds it:
> cd dune-pdelab
> grep doxygen config.log

$ grep doxygen config.log
configure:4305: checking for doxygen
config.status:1602: creating doc/doxygen/Doxyfile
config.status:1602: creating doc/doxygen/Makefile

> BTW: I am not sure whether anybody tested whether make install works for
> dune-pdelab.

OK, so I just did and I found that it doesn't. But then how am I supposed to install it if make install doesn't work?

--
Victor Mataré
Sysadmin

http://www.lih.rwth-aachen.de