[dune-pdelab] make check fails, patch for make headercheck

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 12 10:13:57 CEST 2012

Hi PDELab,
with r2087 of PDELab make headercheck and make check fails for me.
Headercheck can be fixed with the attached patch.
I didn't investigate why the compilation of testfilteredcompositenode fails.

Bye
Christoph

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise