[dune-pdelab] pdelab citation and release plans

Alexander Schlaich schlaich at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu May 10 11:13:43 CEST 2012

Dear PDELab,

I'm currently writing a publication on my project which I implemented using
PDELab. I already cited the dune-grid and dune-istl papers mentioned on the
web, but I'd also like to cite something related to PDELab.

Are there any publications on PDELab or are you planing some?

Also, are you planing an official release of PDELab? Personally I think this
could be useful for code-deployment and it makes a rather stable impression to
me.

Thanks for your answers!

Alexander Schlaich
Institut für Computerphysik