[dune-pdelab] How to impose pure Neumann boundary condition

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Nov 15 18:05:30 CET 2012

Hi Jizhou,

for an example, look at src/course-examples/example01a_Q1.hh in the dune-pdelab-howto module:
As a pure Neumann space does not have any kind of built-in constraints (the Neumann
boundary conditions enter through your weak form), just choose Dune::PDELab::NoConstraints
as the constraints parameter for your GridFunctionSpace.

Just make sure you still end up with a well-defined problem if you don't have any Dirichlet constraints…

Best,

Steffen