[dune-pdelab] Nonoverlapping solver backend for implicit time-steppers

Jared Okiro jared.okiro at st.ovgu.de
Fri Oct 19 18:27:56 CEST 2012

Dear PDELab Members,

I am solving a reaction-diffusion system with more than two equations in
2D using
Interior Penalty DG methods on UG grid. The sequential version works
well, but if I try the parallel
version, I get the error "missing edge communication". I saw sometime
that edge communication was
implemented in UG but it doesn't work for me.  The linear solver fails
from the first iteration.
I am still new to DUNE and in particular parallel implementation. I am
inquiring if there is any example
available for Nonoverlapping solvers with implicit time integrators
which I can refer to. If not, then I will appreciate any advice.
Thank you.

Kind regards,--

Jared Ouma Okiro,
Institute for Analysis and Numerics,