[dune-pdelab] Nonoverlapping solver backend for implicit time-steppers

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Oct 19 22:15:19 CEST 2012

UG provides a ghost layer, which should be sufficient for overlamming
parallelization using DG methods, as they are cell-based.

regarding the edge communication and UG you have to be more specific,
as "but it doesn't work for me" is not sufficient for us to guess what
the problem might be.

Christian