[dune-pdelab] GridFunction with dim < dimworld

Nicolas Schwenck nicolas.schwenck at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Sep 5 13:19:41 CEST 2012

On 09/05/2012 11:49 AM, Jö Fahlke wrote:
> My feeling is that this would be cluttering the interface for little
> benefit, since this type is usually only used once or twice. But I
> don't feel very strong about this and won't mind if somebody else
> commits such a change.

I totally agree. I have attached a patch which only changes the
documentation to make it more obvious what DomainType is and how a
derived analytical grid function can be used.

Best,
Nicolas

Dipl.-Ing. Nicolas Schwenck

University of Stuttgart
Department of Hydromechanics and Modelling of Hydrosystems

Pfaffenwaldring 61                           phone: +49 711 685 64736
GER-70569 Stuttgart                          fax:   +49 711 685 60430

             email: nicolas.schwenck at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
                 url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de