[dune-pdelab] GridFunction with dim < dimworld

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Sep 5 13:40:45 CEST 2012

Am Wed,  5. Sep 2012, 13:19:41 +0200 schrieb Nicolas Schwenck:
> I totally agree. I have attached a patch which only changes the
> documentation to make it more obvious what DomainType is and how a
> derived analytical grid function can be used.

Improved documentation is always welcome.  Applied, thanks.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but
an act of murder.
-- Albert Einstein