[dune-pdelab] stokesparameter.hh

Rebecca Neumann rebecca.neumann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 14 14:50:49 CEST 2012

Hallo Mladen,
I am not sure why, but the file seems indeed to be missing from the tarball.
Until that is fixed you can either use the svn version (there everything
is fine) or if you do not want to use the stokes example in particular
you can just ignore the error message or remove the example from the
Makefile.
Best Regards,
Rebecca

--