[dune-pdelab] Making copy of the root directory

Jizhou Li jl48 at rice.edu
Fri Aug 30 00:10:55 CEST 2013

Hello,
This might be a stupid question. But, I got the 2.2.1 module tar ball and they compiled perfectly in my dune root directory. How come when I made a copy of root directory (freshly untarred) in the same folder, the compilation fail right away at dune-common?
The error I got is:
libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.4.2 Debian-2.4.2-1.1, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.6b.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.4.2 Debian-2.4.2-1.1
libtool: and run autoconf again.

Thanks

Jizhou Li