[dune-pdelab] PDELab now depends on external library dune-typetree

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Aug 29 14:45:21 CEST 2013

Hi Christoph,

good point, I'll prepare a patch and bug you to commit it to dune-web ;-)
This commit thing is something we'll have to resolve, but that can probably
wait another month until Aachen.

As to dune-typetree, I don't think we want that in dune-common (it's quite a bit of code,
about 10k lines), and its functionality is really independent from Dune (it only uses
two or three small convenience features from dune-common). Right now I'm still
pondering whether to keep it as a Dune module (avoids having to redo the build system)
or to just move it to a completely separate library TypeTree that doesn't depend on Dune
at all anymore.

Steffen