[dune-pdelab] Parameter 'g' in LinearElasticity

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Dec 17 07:58:27 CET 2013

Dear pdelab,
I have been looking at the LinearElasticity local assembler in
dune/pdelab/localoperator.  Its constructor takes three scalar
arguments, viz. the two Lamé constants and an undocumented 'g'.
What does that 'g' do?  It looks like it shifts the volume term
around, something that I would not expect a local assembler to
do.  Can somebody please document the parameter?  If, otoh, it
is old and obsolete I can prepare a patch to remove it.
Thanks,