[dune-pdelab] Why are constraints in finiteelementmap/

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 25 14:25:47 CEST 2013

Someone (can't remember who it was) told me that they are in finiteelementmap/ because they
kind of depend on the chosen FiniteElementMap. I've never really bought that, either… ;-)

I'd put them in constraints/engines or something like that and provide forwarding headers for the
time being. The only problem is having to go through all the examples and updating them, and we
seem to have a shortage of people with time on their hands to do that kind of cleanup at the moment…

Steffen