[dune-pdelab] Why are constraints in finiteelementmap/

Peter Bastian peter.bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jun 26 19:42:30 CEST 2013

>>> finiteelementmap/ because they
>>> bought that, either… ;-)

That must have been me. Clearly the constraints belong to a finite element
space. However there can be several constraints for one space ( like for
conforming FE there are three or more) or one constraint implementation
might work for different spaces (such as P0Constraints for P0 and
DG, which is not surprising). Anyway, the connection of constraints implementation
to the finite element spaces must remain clear. And I would certainly vote
against some generic folder two levels down. So before starting on that
could someone please clearly state what should be done and why?

Peter