[dune-pdelab] Why are constraints in finiteelementmap/

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Jun 29 17:25:25 CEST 2013

Hi PDELab,
I move the constraints around, the result is in
  p/gruenich/fixes

I think the interiornodeconstraints.hh is an implementation,
so I left it in constraints/.

In a separate commit I renamed the constraints implementation
headers. They are already in constraints/, now they don't
have this word in their file name.

If you like the changes and merge them into master, I'll
modify dune-pdelab-howto accordingly.

Have a nice day,
Christoph

--
Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.