[dune-pdelab] Parallel implementation of MFEM

Jizhou Li jl48 at rice.edu
Thu May 2 22:13:26 CEST 2013

Hi,
Does anyone know how to implement the parallel version of mixed finite element method? I tried to get everything set up the same as the sample code with overlapping and the code compiles. But, I got the error: "interface communication not implemented" when running the code. I wonder if it was caused by using the compositegridfunctionspace, where the constraints on two finite element spaces for the mixed method are not the same.

Thanks

Jizhou Li