[dune-pdelab] Error with subordering

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Sep 4 14:30:28 CEST 2013

Hi Steffen,
I got an error related to subordering, I guess due to your recent merge:

In file included from
/[..]/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/gridfunctionspace/subspace.hh:14:
/[..]/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/ordering/subordering.hh:126:13: error: use
of undeclared identifier 'complete_dof_index'
             complete_dof_index(*it);

Would you mind having a look or did I something wrong?

In my personal branch I have removed quite some unused local defines.
That leads to less warnings with GCC 4.8. If you merge them, I'll remove
more of these.

Bye
Christoph

--
Digital information lasts forever – or five years, whichever comes first.
-- Jeff Rothenberg, 1997