[dune-pdelab] Error with subordering

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Sep 4 15:39:31 CEST 2013

Hi Christoph,

Am 04.09.2013 um 14:30 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:

> Hi Steffen,
> I got an error related to subordering, I guess due to your recent merge:
>
> In file included from /[..]/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/gridfunctionspace/subspace.hh:14:
> /[..]/dune-pdelab/dune/pdelab/ordering/subordering.hh:126:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'complete_dof_index'
>            complete_dof_index(*it);

you're right, looks like something went wrong with the merge (the fix was for Christian, who tested the branch. I backed
out one of his merges, which apparently removed part of the patch). I'll push the fix as soon as "make check" is done.

> Would you mind having a look or did I something wrong?
>
> In my personal branch I have removed quite some unused local defines. That leads to less warnings with GCC 4.8. If you merge them, I'll remove more of these.

Great, thank you! Those warnings have been annoying me as well, I'll take a look at your changes.

Thanks
Steffen