[dune-pdelab] Installing Dune

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Aug 27 11:41:14 CEST 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:34:56AM +0100, Steffen Müthing wrote:

> I just had a closer look at the issue and Tatiana’s config.log. It looks like the actual problem is in the
> autotools test for shared_ptr: That test is supposed to define a preprocessor macro SHARED_PTR_HEADER,
> but looking at the config.log, it clearly doesn’t. I’ll try and dig a little deeper into that test...

I guess you are right. It somehow seems like shared_ptr test does not
run through. It tests for

It checks for shared pointer in the std namespace and the result is
neither yes or no (for whatever reason), and then the rest of the m4
file seems to be magically skipped:

configure:26575: checking the location of shared_ptr header file
configure:26617: g++ -std=c++11 -c -g -O2  conftest.cpp >&5
configure:26617: $? = 0
configure:26684: result:
configure:26720: checking whether variadic templates are supported

So the question is why does this only happen for typetree and not for
the core modules, and why is the result neither yes or no.

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858