[dune-pdelab] Installing Dune

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Aug 27 11:50:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:41:14AM +0200, Markus Blatt wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:34:56AM +0100, Steffen Müthing wrote:
>
> It checks for shared pointer in the std namespace and the result is
> neither yes or no (for whatever reason), and then the rest of the m4
> file seems to be magically skipped:

What I am wondering is whether these loop constructs used are
portable. Apparently, neither m4 nor autonf support loops in this
way. Therfore I guess it only works most of the time because it is in
the end interpreted by the shell.

http://mbreen.com/m4.html#toc19
https://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf-2.67/html_node/Looping-constructs.html

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858