[dune-pdelab] Using Petsc with PDELab

CERRITO Samuel EUROGICIEL INGENIERIE Samuel.CERRITO at cea.fr
Mon Dec 15 14:36:55 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm having a hard time trying to make Petsc-3.5.2 work with PDELab. Is there any tutorial showing how to install Petsc so it can be used with DUNE ?
I've tried different version of Petsc but I always get these lines while installing PDELab :

                Checking for PETSc library... /home/.../petsc-3.5.2/include/petsc.h      yes
                Checking petsc.h usability...      no
                Checking petsc.h presence...     no
                Checking for petsc.h                     no
                Configure : WARNING : petsc.h not found in /home/.../petsc-3.5.2/include with -I/home/.../petsc-3.5.2/include
                Checking PETSc in /home/.../petsc-3.5.2... failed

Thx for your help !

Cheers,

Samuel CERRITO
Ingénieur Étude & Développement