[dune-pdelab] Accessing constraints

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 27 22:23:41 CET 2014

Dear dune-pdelab team,
I am using dune-pdelab to assemble the algebraic system corresponding to the
Poisson problem with homogeneous Dirichlet boundary conditions.  For this
I have written a 'small' class

struct AllDirichlet
  : public PDELab::DirichletConstraintsParameters
{
  template<typename Intersection>
  bool isDirichlet(const Intersection& intersection,
                   const FieldVector<typename Intersection::ctype, Intersection::dimension-1> & coord
                  ) const
  {
      return true;  // Dirichlet b.c. on the entire boundary
  }
};

which I use by saying

    typedef typename GFS::template ConstraintsContainer<double>::Type C;
    C cg;

    AllDirichlet bctype;
    PDELab::constraints(bctype,gfs,cg);

Then the cg object is handed over to the GridOperator.

This works, i.e., the matrix is modified as expected.  However, I need the Dirichlet
information for other things, too.  Therefore my question:  How can I obtain the
list of Dirichlet nodes from the cg object?  Does the cg object implement an API
that I can query?  If yes, where is it (in the doxygen documentation)?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,