[dune-pdelab] Accessing constraints

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Mon Jan 27 22:40:02 CET 2014

Hi Oli,

> This works, i.e., the matrix is modified as expected.  However, I need the Dirichlet
> information for other things, too.  Therefore my question:  How can I obtain the
> list of Dirichlet nodes from the cg object?  Does the cg object implement an API
> that I can query?  If yes, where is it (in the doxygen documentation)?

surely the c object implements some kind of API, but it is internal
and therefor not documented. It can change over time and has
already. The decision that it is internal is not strict, but nobody
needed externally (up to now).

Currently it is implemented as an
unordered_map<Index, unordered_map<Index, value> >
(see dune/pdelab/constraints/common/constraintstransformation.hh)

Ciao