[dune-pdelab] dune-pdelab release 2.0: problems with dnaplfv example from howto

Rebecca de Cuveland rebecca.cuveland at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 18 11:24:07 CEST 2014

Hey everyone,
thanks to Christian, Jö and Steffen I was able to solve the first problem.
My parmetis version was too old, I now installed 4.0.3 and with that
dnaplfv compiles again.
If the code in dune-istl stays like that we should probably add a
comment somewhere about the required version of parmetis.

Nevertheless the code now compiles but I still get a segfault when
trying to run it.
Bye,
Rebecca

--