[dune-pdelab] inerpolate function in PDELab

KUHN Xavier EUROGICIEL INGENIERIE Xavier.KUHN at cea.fr
Fri Jul 25 17:06:46 CEST 2014

Hi Steffen,

> How exactly did you set the different initial value?

For velocity in LU_Velocity class:
inline void evaluateGlobal(const DomainType & x, RangeType & y) const
  {
    y[0]=1;
    y[1] = 2;
  }
For pressure in ZeroVectorFunction class called by ZeroScalarFunction:

inline void evaluateGlobal(const DomainType & x, RangeType & y) const
  {
    y[0]=3;
  }

> Oh, and another question: What compiler are you using? We discovered a bug in PDELab that might bite you here if you are using an older compiler.

This morning my OS was updated from debian 6.0 (squeeze) to debian 7 (wheezy) and now it is ok... So as you said the problem is the compiler.
With wheezy the compiler is gcc 4.7.2 and with squeeze it was gcc 4.4.5.

Thank you for your help.

Best
Xavier