[dune-pdelab] Flyspray Mails

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jun 25 14:31:02 CEST 2014

Hi all,

just a little explanation for the Flyspray messages that just popped up on the PDELab mailing list:
Some time ago, we switched from the users.dune-project.org Bugtracker to the main Flyspray
tracker on dune-project.org.

The tracker was set up to send mails about PDELab bugs to the PDELab mailing list, but those
mails got stuck because they were rejected by the mailing list. I fixed the problem, causing a couple
of old mails to finally be sent out.

But starting from now, mails about PDELab bugs should appear on this list immediately.

Best,
Steffen