[dune-pdelab] some problems in dune

Robert Jendrny Robert.Jendrny at math.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 3 10:18:39 CET 2014

Moin moin,

I know that I changed the coarsentarget to 1 because this should be the
advantage of AMG compared to GMG
Also with other coarsentarget values I got iteration numbers which were
exploding ... the '1' was just an example output for you

If I change usesuperlu=false to usesuperlu=true I get the message: You
are using AMG without superlu, please install it or set it to false
So where can I find superlu to install it on my pc

I think that AMG together with Q2 is not valid ;-)
The AMG algorithm should know that you are using Q2 in two dimensions
... but the matrix structure is equal or nearly the same if you use Q1
in three dimensions ...

I think I have to wait for Markus' answer :-)

Yours
Robert

--
Robert Jendrny
B.Sc. Technomathematik

TU Dortmund, Fakultät für Mathematik
LS III: Angewandte Mathematik und Numerik
M 1020, Vogelpothsweg 87, 44227 Dortmund
robert.jendrny at math.tu-dortmund.de