[dune-pdelab] Fwd: dune-pdelab post from ansgar.bohmann at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de requires approval

Ansgar Bohmann ansgar.bohmann at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Apr 17 16:17:18 CEST 2015

Hello Dominic!

Am 17.04.2015 um 14:45 schrieb Dominic Kempf:
> I guess the problem arises from the fact, that you have Parmetis
> installed on your system while we did run the course without parmetis.
> Could you adjust the two generated opts files release.opts and
> debug.opts by adding CMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_ParMETIS=1 and then
> rerun the script ./build_exercises.sh (which should be much faster than
> the other one)?

Thank you for this hint!

When running  ./build_exercises.sh  for all exercises I'm still getting
error messages. But with the help of  ONLY=…  it turned out that
pdelab-exercise3-sol  is the only module that fails. I'll start working
through the exercises. Hopefully, once I reach  pdelab-exercise3  I will
have a better idea of what's going on there.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Ansgar