[dune-pdelab] Fwd: dune-pdelab post from ansgar.bohmann at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de requires approval

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:22:22 CEST 2015

Other recommendations:

- Run cleanup.sh once if you changed something to the opts file - it will
remove the build directories.
- pdelab-exercise3(-sol) requires superlu, which was a pain to build by
hand. We require you to have it installed through your package manager.

I will forward the mail that we were writing to the course participants
after the course in a minute.

Dominic