[dune-pdelab] problem with nonoverlapping linear solvers

Marian Piatkowski marian.piatkowski at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Aug 24 12:09:01 CEST 2015

Hi Carlos,

you're right, on the current master the nonoverlapping Jacobi version
does not compile.
We need to fix that asap.
However the nonoverlapping SSORk version does work even with 2 processors.
I have tried out the example in dune-pdelab-howto:
  - src/convection-diffusion/nonoverlappingsinglephaseflow.cc

Maybe adapt this code from the pdelab-howto.

Best regards,

Marian