[dune-pdelab] problem with nonoverlapping linear solvers

Carlos Cueto Camejo carlos.cueto at ovgu.de
Mon Aug 24 14:40:24 CEST 2015

Hi Marian,
Thank you for looking up the issue.

Yes, the nonoverlapping SSORk version works even with 2 processors
in the case of YASPGrid. I
I made a mistake in my code that overlap set to 1. Now this works in
my example as well. But I can reproduce the same problem again by
using UGGRID in the same example.
If you dont mind, could you check with the UGGRID (I observed that
"q" is not defined.
I set it to 2. And driver function call is commented out by default)

thank you once again.

Best Regards
Carlos