[dune-pdelab] dune-pdelab | feature/clean-up-cde-lop (#30)

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jul 2 21:03:18 CEST 2015

Dear all,

On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 02:45:53PM +0000, Steffen Müthing wrote:
> Merge Request #30 was merged
> Merge Request Url: http://conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/git/pdelab/dune-pdelab/merge_requests/30
> Branches: feature/clean-up-CDE-LOP to master
> Author: Adrian Ngo
> Assignee: Steffen Müthing

I'm not happy with what happend in the context of this branch.

It contradicts the workflow we are trying to achieve as it is growing
too large and it we started a discussion on this.

@Steffen: if you and Adrian discussed this in Heidelberg and had good
reason to merge despite the open questions, you should communicate
it. Merging this branch without a reply to the critique is not the we
should collaborate.

Please keep in mind, that PDELab isn't a Heidelberg only project and a
couple of people are trying to participate. Thus transparency is imho
crutial.