[dune-pdelab] dune-pdelab | feature/clean-up-cde-lop (#30)

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jul 2 21:14:26 CEST 2015

Dear all,

even worse.

Adrian & Steffen... the branch wasn't updated accoring to the
discussion we had before, in particular the new discrete functions are
add in localoperator, without _any_ namespace. Neither Dune, nor
Dune::PDELab, nor Dune::PDELab::experimental (as is seemed to be the
solution with the biggest support).

Honestly I feel a strong to just revert the merge, but I'm holding
myself back.

Christian