[dune-pdelab] (no subject)

Carlos Cueto Camejo carlos.cueto at ovgu.de
Thu Jul 23 16:51:40 CEST 2015

Dear PDELab developer,

attached you can find a picture of computation I did using grid
adaptivity in parallel with two processors. These is example07 from
pdelab-howto rewritten in parallel. As you can see in the picture I
get a refinement where the grid is partitioned for the parallel
computation. This doesn't happen in the sequential computation and I
would like to avoided. Just imagine how many more element I would get
if instead of computing with 2 processors I do with 12. Does anyone
knows why this happens and how to corrected?

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Carlos