[dune-pdelab] SuperLu issue

Dodwell, Timothy T.Dodwell at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 16:05:25 CET 2015

Hi All,

Sorry for all the emails today.

After building dune successfully, I clone my dune projects and built known working examples on my previous build. I get the following error with dune/istl/superlu.hh

In file included from /Users/timdodwell/git_workspace/dune/dune-cosserat/src/dune-cosserat.cc:49:

/Users/timdodwell/git_workspace/dune/dune-istl/dune/istl/superlu.hh:170:7: error: no matching function for call to 'dgssvx'

      dgssvx(options, mat, perm_c, perm_r, etree, equed, R, C,

      ^~~~~~

/usr/local/include/superlu/slu_ddefs.h:123:1: note: candidate function not viable: requires 22 arguments, but 21 were provided

dgssvx(superlu_options_t *, SuperMatrix *, int *, int *, int *,

^

Wondered if this was a known bug? Or have I (once again missed something) I am using the latest release of dune and have superlu 5.0 installed.

Thanks

Tim

Dr Tim Dodwell

Lecturer in Engineering Mathematics

Rm 221 - Harrison Building

College of Engineering, Mathematics & Physical Sciences

University of Exeter

Exeter

Devon

EX4 4PY

mail: t.dodwell(at)exeter.ac.uk

tel: +44 (0)1392 725899

mob: +44 (0)7745 622870

web: http://emps.exeter.ac.uk/engineering/staff/td336

Papers and Pre-prints: @Research-Gate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Timothy_Dodwell>

Citations: @Google-Scholar<https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=lPpjRfUAAAAJ&hl=en>

[http://www.exeter.ac.uk/media/universityofexeter/communicationservices/design/corporate_sig.jpg]

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.