[dune-pdelab] Problem with Dune::PDELab::NonOverlappingEntitySet - UGGrid with non overlapping parallel solvers.

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Oct 9 11:33:47 CEST 2015

Hi Tim,

wellcome to PDElab :-)

It seems you are following the examples of the latest dune-pdelab
development version. Is this correct? Is it complains about unknown
types, my first guess would be, that you are using an older pdelab
version an the latest pdelab-howto. Might this be the case?

In order to help us help you, it would be important to tell us which
versions of the dune modules you are using. If you are using versions
from git, the git-hash might be helpful aswell.

Ciao
Christian