[dune-pdelab] Unphysical solution

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Wed Oct 21 11:50:49 CEST 2015

Dear conf86,
this is a mailing list for technical specific questions regarding the
development and use of
the dune-pdelab module.  Vague questions in the style of 'my code ain't
working -- help me'
are out of place here.  Please go ask your thesis supervisor about stuff
like that.
To be quite honest, we are even less inclined to help you because you
consistently refuse
to give your full name and affiliation.  In this community this is
interpreted as a sign of
disrespect.  I doubt you will get any more answers here until you share
your identity.
Regards,
Oliver