[dune-pdelab] Infrastructure downtime next week

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 23 16:29:52 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

as already announced, there will unfortunately be an extended downtime of all infrastructure
hosted in Heidelberg (website, mailing lists, GitLab) next week. We will shut down the servers
on

Monday, September 26 at 15:00 UTC (17:00 CEST)

and turn them on again on

Thursday, September 29 at 07:00 UTC (09:00 CEST).

We might be able to have them running a little sooner (on Wednesday afternoon), in that case you will know
by the email you’ll get… ;-)

We’re sorry about the long downtime, but there are some important changes to the electrical distribution
system in our new building that make it impossible to keep the server running.

Have a nice weekend,
Steffen